What is LiveStatus? How can I benefit from this tool?
The LiveStatus is the cloud-based IIoT solution that we have developed for you. Status data on the current status of running grinding jobs and of the tools used on your machines are transferred to the app on your mobile device. The data can also be displayed on a desktop PC.
LiveStatus is Cloud
You don’t need an IT infrastructure.
- You can set up and maintain the system without expert assistance
- You get a cost-effective access to a profitable solution
LiveStatus is Desktop PC
- As shift supervisor, you no longer have to be at the machine to get an overview of the situation
- Shift changes can be performed efficiently in a team at the desktop
- You benefit from maximum transparency about the status of machines and jobs
Your benefits at a glance
You know the status of the current grinding jobs including the remaining operating times
You are able to better plan job processing and further increase your meeting of deadlines
You optimize the utilization of your Agathon grinding machines
You enjoy extended possibilities for action
Collaboration is simplified thanks to the clear desktop cockpit
LiveStatus in detail
• The number of App users is theoretically unlimited
This means that responsibility for one or more machines can be better distributed. Backup solutions are easier to implement.
• You can work into the unmanned shift
This means that you can control the processes at any time during the unmanned shift.
• Push messages automatically notify you about important events
You don’t have to be on site all the time, you can concentrate on other tasks or enjoy your free time during the unmanned shift. Undesired machine downtimes are significantly reduced.
• Jobs that are in a critical state are immediately identified and addressed
This means that you have greater planning security and can further increase your meeting of deadlines.
• The app provides you with numerous detailed information, such as e.g. the remaining operating times of the individual jobs
This means that you can safely assign future jobs to the individual machines.
• The remaining operating times of the individual tools are also displayed
This means that you can plan the optimum time for an intervention. They can also adjust the process optimally to the condition of the tools. In this way, cycle time and tool wear can be optimally balanced.
• The process of the IC measurements is also visualized
This means that you enjoy the security of error-free running processes. And should a problem occur, you know immediately, can intervene immediately and lose no additional time.