Agathon Classic – Service from One Pro to Another
Agathon Classic – Overview
Agathon Classic integrates all customer services that we offer our customers with machines of the following Classic series:
● 350 Series
● 250 Series
● 175-DIA Series
● Centerless grinding machines
● Top & Bottom machines
Spare parts service
● Our competent staff assist you in the identification of spare parts
● High availability of original spare and wear parts
● Assemblies and factory-overhauled tested spare parts from stock
● Repair kits for a quick replacement
● OEM tools for safe and efficient operation
● Return-ability of unused spare parts
● Inspection, maintenance, repair, overhaul
● Factory trained service technicians and service partners with extensive experience
● Service provided for the entire lifetime of your machine(s)
Our application engineers offer decades of practical experience. Benefit from their know-how. We offer the following application-related services:
● Competent support for your grinding needs
● Assistance with programming from simple to highly complex applications
● Process optimization for your applications on-site
Service for second-hand machines
Have you bought a second-hand Agathon machine or are you about to do so?
Congratulations, you have chosen a first-class product.
But even a first-class product is not unaffected by age and previous maintenance. If you still haven’t signed the sales contract, we recommend that you first have the machine inspected by one of our service engineers. This will give you a reliable estimate of the actual condition of your machine for only a small price.
Depending on the year of manufacture, your second-hand machine may contain components that are no longer part of our current range of spare parts. So that you do not have to do without Agathon quality in such cases, we support you in obtaining second-hand OEM parts that have been overhauled by us. We will also be happy to provide you with an overview of current and future availability, spare parts and services relevant to you. Ask for our machine-specific product lifecycle documentation.
Please enter your data in the following form to contact us. A member of our service team will get in touch with you within 48 hours.